Future Fibre Technologies (FFT), global leader in fibre optic technology for intrusion detection is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at ISC Brasil on stand D61. With a focus on showcasing sector-specific security solutions, ISC Brasil is an ideal platform for suppliers and security professionals from across the country and beyond to come together to understand how best to meet the needs of customers.
Future Fibre Technologies Limited is pleased to announce that Greg King has joined the Americas sales team as Regional Sales Manager.
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic intrusion detection systems, today announced that integration activity with MaxSec Group Limited (ASX: MSP) has commenced. A Program Management Office (PMO) has been established under the leadership of an experienced Integration Director. The PMO will track the implementation of the integration plan and ensure timely delivery of the identified benefits of the merger.
- Net operating cash flows of $2.4m, up by $1.7m on prior quarter
- Net investing cash flows include $1.8m from newly acquired MaxSec Group Limited (ASX: MSP)
- Consolidated cash position of $9.5m, with no debt
Future Fibre Technologies (FFT), global leader in fibre optic technology for intrusion detection is pleased to announce it will be exhibiting at Intersec 2018 in Sheikh Saeed Hall 3, stand S3-A43. Intersec Expo is the region’s leading trade fair for security, safety and fire protection and draws visitors from all over the Middle East and beyond.
- New perimeter security order valued at A$560K
- Secure Point to protect utility sub-stations located in India
- FFT reaffirms sales revenue guidance for FY2018
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection systems, is pleased to announce that its takeover offer for MaxSec Group Limited (ASX:MSP) closed on 21 December 2017, with the Company acquiring a relevant interest of 85.1% of MaxSec’s fully paid, ordinary shares.
- New perimeter security order valued at $642K
- Secure Fence to protect high security correctional centres
- Existing FFT customer standardising on FFT technology across its facilities
- Net operating cash flows up by over $600k to $645k for the quarter
- Net investing cash flows includes $1.8m strategic investment in MaxSec
- Cash position of $5.5m, with no debt