FFT technology is supported by a global network of expert technical support engineers and accredited partners located around the world, delivering technical support services in more than 69 countries. FFT technical service and support is available globally from FFT regional offices located in: Australia, Americas, Europe, Middle East, South Africa and India. For support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Plans
FFT offers a range of customer service plans to support on-site and remote monitoring and management of controllers worldwide:
- Secure encrypted connection
- Rapid response to customer requests
- Real-time support with FFT technical expertise
- Early recognition of sub-optimal performance
- On-site and remote delivery options available, and
- Save time and money.
Pre-warranty Expiry Check
If the warranty on your FFT equipment is about to expire, let us perform a ‘health check’ on your controllers. The check will be used to identify and repair issues leading to sub-optimal performance as well as mitigate any potential future problems and carried out as part of your original equipment warranty. Even if your warranty has recently expired, talk to us about how we can help ensure you don’t run into any unplanned problems of costs. For more information email email@example.com
FFT SecurePoint Lifetime Replacement
Is FFT Secure Point an integral part of your security set-up? You can take out a lifetime replacement plan with FFT to ensure continued operation. Even if your equipment warranty has expired, FFT will replace your existing Secure Point if its operation is compromised. Special introductory offer for a limited time. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows OS Upgrade
Did you know that older Windows versions are no longer supported and at risk of security breaches? Windows 10 provides a range of advancements in security protection and functionality to help protect your safety and improve system performance. FFT can perform your Windows 10 upgrade remotely using our secure and encrypted connection. As part of this special offer, FFT will:
- Back-up controller configurations, data and critical settings
- Upgrade all controllers to the latest version of Windows 10 and current version of FFT’s FOSS
- Restore original configurations and assess controller functionality, and
- Perform system optimisation and health checks.
When installing a new FFT system, why not consider purchasing an Install+ care plan. Install+ offers coverage above and beyond the standard equipment warranty including:
- System audit and remote health check
- Full remote preventative maintenance
- Windows OS upgrades
- FFT FOSS upgrades, and
- Regular reports on service and controller health.
Email email@example.com for more information.