Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Agreement. The Site is offered to you conditional on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, logos, sounds, images, design, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 3, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Limited Right to Use. Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
i. The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes;
ii. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original;
iii. The document may not be modified in any way; and
iv. FFT reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from FFT.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by copyright or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part. Documents specified above do not include software, programs, logos, graphics, sounds or images on this Site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by FFT.
4. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
5. Software. Any software that is made available to download from this Site (“Software”) is the property of FFT or its licensors. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“EULA”). An end user will be unable to install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA, unless he or she first agrees to and accepts the EULA terms. The Software is made available for downloading solely for use by end users according to the EULA. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software not in accordance with the EULA is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANY OTHER SITE OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. THE SOFTWARE IS WARRANTED, IF AT ALL, ONLY ACCORDING TO THE TERMS OF THE EULA.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold FFT and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. FFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL FFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF EQUITY, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS, PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DOCUMENTS, AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. FFT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY, BUT IS NOT OBLIGATED TO, MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICE(S), PRODUCT(S), AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the Site is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
10. Global Availability. Information that we publish on this Site may contain references or cross references to our products and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that we intend to announce such products or services in your country. Consult your local FFT representative for information regarding the products and services that may be available to you.
11. Links to Other Websites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
12. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information and press releases about FFT. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
13. Unsolicited Idea Submissions. FFT, including its employees, does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new products or technologies, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. Please do not send any original creative artwork, samples, demos, or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when FFT’s products or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to use. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas and materials, you still send them, FFT makes no assurances that your ideas and materials will be treated as confidential or proprietary.
14. Copyright. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to email@example.com. ALL INQUIRIES FAILING TO FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. See our Copyright Policy.
15. Trademarks. Future Fibre Technologies, FFT Secure Fence, FFT Secure Link, FFT Secure Pipe, FFT CAMS, ARaD, and FFT Locator are trademarks or registered trademarks of FTT in the United States and other countries. All other brands or products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.