- New international airport contracts valued over $2 million.
- Follows recent FFT technology upgrade at European international airport.
- FFT now protecting international airports in Europe, Middle East and the USA.
- Airport security concerns continuing to drive demand for perimeter security
- FFT Aura Certification Training – 30 November to 4 December 2015
- FFT Level Once Certification Training – 15 February to 19 February 2016
- FFT Re-Certification Training – 18 April to 20 April 2016
- Current FFT technology end user upgrading and extending security sites
- Agreement to supply latest generation FFT products over five years
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT), a global leader in fiber optic intrusion detection systems, today announced that it has shipped its 1,000th intrusion detection system as part of an order received for a metro rail project in the United States.
FFT result exceeds FY15 Prospectus forecasts – revenue up 48% YoY
- Record full year result with revenue of $19.5 million
- Strong growth experienced across all key metrics
- First result as a public company – listed on ASX 11 May 2015
- Pipeline security contract to the value of $2.75 million announced today.
- Latest contract follows successful commissioning of 160km of pipeline protection for the same customer in 2014.
- Oil and gas pipeline security is a growing market segment.
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic intrusion detection systems, today announced that Tom Whaley has joined its Americas sales team as Regional Sales Manager.
- Perimeter security contract to the value of $853,000 announced today
- Power Utility security is a growing market segment – with contracts totaling more than $1.5 million to date for NYPA alone
Perimeter security contract to the value of $938,000 announced today
FFT Appoints a New Regional Sales Manager in Washington DC.