- Order for FFT Secure Fence valued at $369K
- Security site upgrade for LNG facilities in Northern Australia
- Existing FFT customer upgrading to latest generation technology
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection systems, has secured a new order valued at A$369K.
FFT Secure Fence controllers will be used to protect the perimeter of LNG facilities located in Nothern Australia.
Commenting on the announcement, FFT Chief Executive Rob Broomfield said, “With a large and well established intall base, we are receiving a growing number of enquiries regarding security upgrade programs. FFT Secure Fence has been successfully protected this site for more than 10 years and this long-term FFT customer is now looking to take gain the benefits of our latest generation software and hardware.”
– ENDS –
FFT is a leading developer and manufacturer of fibre optic intrusion detection security systems. Deployed by some of the most security conscious industrial, military and government organisations in the world, FFT’s advanced security systems:
- detect and locate perimeter intrusions;
- identify third-party interference on oil and gas pipelines; and
- protect sensitive data network communications cables.
With hundreds of installations in more than 60 countries, FFT has established a solid reputation for delivering highly intelligent, reliable, and award winning intrusion detection solutions. www.fftsecurity.com
For further information contact: Katie Paynter +61 417 057 243