- New order for FFT Secure Fence valued at over A$900K
- Multiple site security updgrade for government facility
- Existing FFT customer upgrading to latest generation FFT Secure Fence controllers
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection systems, has secured a new order valued at over A$900K.
FFT Secure Fence controllers will be used to protect the perimeter of government facility sites located in the Northern Hemisphere.
Commenting on the announcement, FFT Chief Executive Rob Broomfield said, “With a large install base globally, many customers who have been successfully running FFT solutions for several years are now looking at security upgrade plans. This particular customer took advantage of FFT’s quick and effective upgrade capabilities to gain the benefits of our latest generation software and hardware.”
– ENDS –
FFT is a leading developer and manufacturer of fibre optic intrusion detection security systems. Deployed by some of the most security conscious industrial, military and government organisations in the world, FFT’s advanced security systems:
- detect and locate perimeter intrusions;
- identify third-party interference on oil and gas pipelines; and
- protect sensitive data network communications cables.
With hundreds of installations in more than 60 countries, FFT has established a solid reputation for delivering highly intelligent, reliable, and award winning intrusion detection solutions. www.fftsecurity.com
For further information contact: Katie Paynter +61 417 057 243