WITH AN FFT SECURE ZONE SYSTEM, YOU CAN DETECT INTRUSIONS ON PERIMETER FENCES WITHOUT THE COST OR NEED FOR POWER OR ELECTRONICS TO BE INSTALLED IN THE FIELD.
Secure Zone is a multi-channel, fibre optic zone based system for perimeter intrusion detection and protection. Simple to install with no power or electronics in the field. Multiple perimeter security systems can be networked to monitor more complex sites.
FFT’s advanced signal discrimination minimises nuisance alarms, while maintaining maximum sensitivity to intrusion events.
Secure Zone fiber optic intrusion detection works with Chain-link (Chain-mesh) and Weldmesh style fences, and comes in two variants:
- Secure Zone-S: single-mode sensor fiber, eight channels, with a maximum of 40 km (24.9 miles) of sensor fiber per channel
- Secure Zone-M: multi-mode sensor fiber, choice of eight or 16 channels, with a maximum of 500 m (1640 ft) of sensor fiber per channel
Some of the current applications & clients using FFT’s perimeter intrusion detection & protection systems include:
- Industrial complexes
- Nuclear installations
- Government facilities
- VIP residences
- Oil refineries
- Petrochemical plants
- Correctional facilities
- Power plants
- Military bases
A perimeter security system from FFT uses unique, state- of-the-art technology; some of the advantages include:
- 8 independent zones per controller (option for 16 with Secure Zone-M)
- Maximum length of 40 km per channel for single-mode fiber (Secure Zone-S)
- Low total cost of ownership
- Two year warranty
- No electronics or power in the field
- Immune to EMI/RFI
- Intrinsically safe