FFT CAMS (Central Alarms Monitoring System) is a key component of FFT’s fibre optic security detection and location systems.
Designed to display, monitor, and control alarm signals from individual or multiple FFT Sensing Controller units, on a single site or group of sites, FFT CAMS brings all sites together into a simple to understand GUI (Graphical User Interface).
FFT CAMS provides security staff with a simple to understand multilingual alarm monitoring system that:
- handles multiple FFT systems
- has a single intuitive and multilingual GUI
- alarms are overlaid on the site map along with GPS co-ordinates
- is quick to learn and operate
- many flexible site map options
- has zoom and pan facilities
FFT CAMS is also extremely powerful – interfacing to existing commercial security systems and controlling a wide variety of devices and software. Click here for a full list of FFT Integrations.
Software development kits are available for .NET and C/C++ languages for Windows, which enables a third party system to communicate with FFT CAMS via the SDK.