- New Aura Ai-2 Oil & Gas contracts in the South Pacific, India & Middle East
- Existing FFT customers adopting next generation Aura Ai-2 technology
- FFT clear industry leader for protecting high value assets in challenging operational environments
• New contract for FFT’s Aura Ai-2 to protect critical pipeline infrastructure in India
• Maintenance support contracts signed with two long-term FFT customers
• Support services and parts for FFT Secure Fence and FFT Secure Pipe deployments
- Recently launched Aura Ai-2 secures new contracts in the Middle East
- Aura Ai-2 selected to protect perimeter of highly sensitive airbase
- Major international airport to upgrade to next generation Aura Ai-2
- Recently launched Aura Ai-2 secures further customer wins in the USA
- Existing global petrochemical customer to upgrade to Aura Ai-2
- Aura Ai-2 to protect perimeter of high security US Government Facility
- Aura Ai-2 to protect perimeter at high security US Government sites
- North American Nuclear Power Plant to deploy Aura Ai-2
- Significant interest in Aura Ai-2 for protection of critical national infrastructure
- Integrated security solution to be deployed across 23 airbases over 18-24 months
- US$3.5 million (A$5.0 million) contract is expected to be in place within six weeks
- FFT offered only compliant solution for both buried and fence mounted applications
AVA Risk Group Limited (ASX: AVA), a market leader of risk management services and technologies, announced today that it had received formal confirmation that the Purchase Order has been received and accepted by its in-country manufacturing partner, SFO Technologies Private Limited (SFO) in respect of the major Letter of Intent award announced to the ASX on 5 September 2018, as updated:
- SFO has formally notified Ava that the Purchase Order has now been received and accepted.
- Ava will receive an estimated US$11.9m (A$16.86m) over the next 14 months, paid as license fees.
- Based on the current production and delivery schedules, it is anticipated that between US$0.35m and US$1.0m (A$0.5m and A$1.5m) revenue will be generated in FY2019 with the remaining revenue of between US$11.55m and US$10.9m (A$16.36m and $15.4m) expected in FY2020.
- In addition, there is expected to be further revenue after the initial 3-year warranty period from a subsequent 7-year spares and maintenance contract, which has been estimated at US$3.4m (A$4.8m) over the warranty period.
- Given the licence fee nature of the project, the contract will be highly profitable for Ava Group. Moreover, it’s expected that the project win should lead to further opportunities in the secure data network market.
- Under the revised contract terms, Ava will be paid on 120-day terms (ex-works) and benefit from a bank guarantee equivalent to 200 units of product (circa 20% of total production volumes).
- Appointment of sales executives in Africa and Latin America to fill vacancies
- Renewed focus on technology related security opportunities in these regions
- Key markets for perimeter, pipeline and new Aura Ai / Mining3 applications
AVA Risk Group Limited (ASX: AVA) has renewed its focus on technology related security opportunities in Africa and Latin America with the appointment of experienced sales executives in each region.
Ava Group (AVA), a market leader in security risk management services and technology will be showcasing its portfolio of security solutions at ISC West – Las Vegas, booth 25103. ISC West is the largest converged security industry trade show in the US with the exhibition taking place from April 10-12th. The event provides a major platform for professional networking, sourcing new suppliers and introducing new products and technologies, encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles. ISC West also includes the SIA Education@ISC conference programme, running from April 9-11th.