- New Aura Ai-2 Oil & Gas contracts in the South Pacific, India & Middle East
- Existing FFT customers adopting next generation Aura Ai-2 technology
- FFT clear industry leader for protecting high value assets in challenging operational environments
AVA Risk Group Limited (ASX: AVA) announces that FFT Aura Ai-2 has been selected to protect critical Oil & Gas infrastructure in the South Pacific, India, and the Middle East with contract awards of A$716K being received this week:
- A long standing multinational Oil & Gas customer, with extensive global operations, including in the South Pacific, has chosen to upgrade an existing FFT Secure Fence system to the lastest generation of FFT’s Aura Ai-2 platform. The upgrade decision was made to leverage Aura Ai-2’s superior operational performance capabilities, all of which are needed for this very demanding jungle site.
- A new project in India, being the third order for Aura Ai-2 recently placed on FFT by a large national Oil & Gas player, this time to protect new refinery infrastructure and operational facilities.
- A new order for FFT’s Aura Ai-2 product, subject to Australian Federal Government Defence Export Control Office approvals, to protect one of the world’s largest oil fields in a very demaining desert environment within a highly sensitive security setting in the Middle East region.
These globally important contracts further confirm FFT as the preferred Perimeter Intrusion Detection System provider for nationally important, critical infrastucture applications. The Aura Ai-2 platform’s unrivalled high-sensitivity detection, location accuracy, cut resilience capability, low nuisance alarms, and the longest linear range of any solution currently available, offer superior benefits and value for owners and operators of key vital assets.
Commenting on the announcement, AVA Group CEO Scott Basham says:
“FFT’s fibre optic perimeter intrusion technology has long been used to protect critical infrastructure in the world’s harshest conditions. Desert or jungle, hot or cold, wet or dry, it is tremendously pleasing to see that FFT products are continually specified as the ‘solutions of choice’ by System Integrators around the globe regardless of the environmental conditions. We are thrilled that these globally important, multinational customers, will all be able to experience the benefits and value of Aura Ai-2 first-hand.”
About the Ava Group
The Ava Group, comprising world leading technology divisions Future Fibre Technologies (FFT) and BQT Solutions (BQT) is a market leader in the provision of risk management services and technologies, trusted by some of the most security conscious commercial, industrial, military and government clients in the world.
The Group features a range of complementary solutions including intrusion detection for perimeters, pipelines and data networks, biometric and card access control as well as the secure international logistics and storage of high value assets. Through decades of innovation, the Ava Group continues to build upon a comprehensive portfolio of premium services and technologies for the most complex and demanding markets.
Our business truly serves a global market, with our knowledgeable team spread across six continents, providing market and industry expertise directly to customers. With thousands of sites protected, the Ava Group is proven to deliver first class services and technologies that surpass the expectations of our partners and end users.
For more information on this announcement please contact Leigh Davis, CFO email@example.com