- FFT secures 13.7% stake in ASX listed MaxSec Group Limited
- Clear market synergies between MaxSec and FFT security solutions
- FFT exploring further investment opportunities in the MaxSec business
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection systems, has secured a 13.7% stake in ASX listed security company MaxSec Group Limited (MaxSec) (ASX: MSP).
MaxSec operates two security related businesses:
- BQT Solutions – a designer and developer of “off the shelf”, custom and tailored secure smart reader and card systems, PIN Pads, Biometric solutions and unique locking products, and
- AVA Global – a growing global provider of the secure movement of precious and valuable cargos around the globe.
This strategic investment by FFT is driven by a desire to leverage the clear market synergies between the Company’s own perimeter security solutions and MaxSec’s access control and secure logistics offering.
– ENDS –
FFT is a leading developer and manufacturer of fibre optic intrusion detection security systems. Deployed by some of the most security conscious industrial, military and government organisations in the world, FFT’s advanced security systems:
- detect and locate perimeter intrusions;
- identify third-party interference on oil and gas pipelines; and
- protect sensitive data network communications cables.
With hundreds of installations in more than 60 countries, FFT has established a solid reputation for delivering highly intelligent, reliable, and award winning intrusion detection solutions. www.fftsecurity.com
For further information contact: Katie Paynter +61 417 057 243