- New perimeter security order valued at $642K
- Secure Fence to protect high security correctional centres
- Existing FFT customer standardising on FFT technology across its facilities
Future Fibre Technologies Limited (FFT) (ASX: FFT), a global leader in fibre optic perimeter intrusion detection systems, has secured a new order valued at A$642K.
FFT Secure Fence controllers will be used to protect the perimeter of a number of high security correctional centres located in the United States.
Commenting on the announcement, FFT Chief Executive Rob Broomfield said, “As we leverage the competitive advantage of FFT’s family of fibre optic intrusion detection solutions, we continue to experience a stream of orders from both new and existing customers. Typically, our long-term customer base is looking to either upgrade to FFT’s latest generation hardware and software, or extend the use of our systems across additional sites – which is the case with this new order. Since first installing FFT technology in 2013, this state-based operator of multiple correctional centres has standardised Secure Fence as its perimeter security solution of choice, and will continue roll the system out across its extensive group of prison facilities in the coming years.”
– ENDS –
FFT is a leading developer and manufacturer of fibre optic intrusion detection security systems. Deployed by some of the most security conscious industrial, military and government organisations in the world, FFT’s advanced security systems:
- detect and locate perimeter intrusions;
- identify third-party interference on oil and gas pipelines; and
- protect sensitive data network communications cables. With hundreds of installations in more than 65 countries, FFT has established a solid reputation for delivering highly intelligent, reliable, and award winning intrusion detection solutions. fftsecurity.com
For further information contact: Katie Paynter +61 417 057 243