AURA Ai-2 PROVIDES TWO CHANNEL LONG RANGE HIGH SENSITIVITY INTRUSION DETECTION
FFT Aura Ai-2 applies artificial intelligence to detect and locate skilled stealthy intruders climbing, cutting or lifting perimeter fences with high sensitivity. With two channels of real time simultaneous detection, Aura Ai-2 can be configured to provide cut resilience and redundancy.
FFT Aura Ai-2 also provides high sensitivity detection in buried fibre applications such as covert buried or pipeline intrusion detection.
FFT Aura Ai-2 is also perfect for monitoring fibre optic communications networks. The system can monitor for tapping and tampering by connecting spare (dark) fibres inside each network cable to Aura Ai-2. Network cable disturbances, including removal of protective layers, attempted tapping or cable movement, will be instantly detected and generate an alarm indicating the location.
Aura Ai-2’s next generation opto-electronics deliver industry leading accuracy over an extended detection distance of 80 km (50 miles) on fences, or 110km (70 miles) when buried.
- Intelligence Agencies
- Nuclear Facilities
- Data Networks
- Armed Forces
- Correctional Facilities
- Power Stations
- Oil and Gas Perimeters and Pipelines
- Real time simultaneous detection on two channels
- Maximum fibre optic sensor length of 110 km (70 miles) for buried applications
- Intrusion detection to within ± 2 m (6.5 ft) for fence applications
- Cut resilience immunity and redundancy
- Artificial intelligence algorithms
- No electronics or power in the field
- Immune to EMI, RFI & lightning
- Intrinsically Safe
- Two-year warranty
Cut Resilient Intrusion Detection
Brochure (Perimeter) – English
Brochure (Pipeline) – English
Brochure (Data Networks) – English
Brochure (Power Cable) – English